Oxy Maximum Vanishing acne Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • All Oxy products were on sale at a Walmart that I went to so I decided that I would by a few of their products and see how they worked
  • One of the things that I bought was the Oxy Vanishing maximum strength acne lotion
  • This Oxy acne product is definitely in the really bad smelling category
  • I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, this Oxy product is definitely one of the worst acne products that I have ever tried

• by JCandyce

All Oxy products were on sale at a Walmart that I went to so I decided that I would by a few of their products and see how they worked. One of the things that I bought was the Oxy Vanishing maximum strength acne lotion.

I’m really staring to think that when an acne product has ‘Vanishing’ in the title then it’s not vanishing at all. I’ve tried a few acne products that were all suppose to be vanishing but none of them were vanishing at all. Just like the weren’t this one wasn’t either.

The packaging for this Oxy acne product is a little black bottle with white lettering and the word ‘maximum’ written in red as well as a little area behind the white font that is red as well. That helps make the white stand out more against the black base color and it pops

more that way too.

The smell to this acne product is horrible. I’ve used a lot of acne products, some of them smelled really bad, some of them smelled okay, some of them smelled good and some of them even didn’t really have a scent. This Oxy acne product is definitely in the really bad smelling category. This smells absolutely horrible.

The smell is very strong and I can smell it even when it’s not close to my nose. I can also smell it when I’m putting it on my skin and it seems at certain times when I’m wearing this, the smell just suddenly over takes my nose. I really cant stand the way that this smells. The only good thing about it is that at least it doesn’t irritate my nasal allergies at all.

The formula is not that thick, but it’s very creamy. It’s a ...

• white color and blends easily on to my skin. It does however leave a horrible residue on my skin when I’m finished applying it. No matter how much I blend, it just dries into an all white powder residue and if I try to blend it anymore then that residue becomes flaky and looks like I’m scrubbing toilet paper or something off my face.

Before using this acne product, I washed my face with one of my regular acne cleansers and acne toners (Like I do every night) so my skin would be completely clean for when I applied this acne product.

As far as irritating my skin goes, it made my skin very dry. Especially near my cheeks and nose area. It would make the edges of my nose a bright pink and cause dry skin, which would then get flaky and then I would have to peel

it off.

As far as clearing up my skin goes, I didn’t notice any change. My skin didn’t get any clearer, my skin didn’t breakout any less, my pimples didn’t heal any faster. I didn’t see any change in my skin at all. So after a few weeks, about 3, of seeing any improvements, I stopped using this and I was really glad when I did because I really hated how it made my skin and feel look because of teh dryness, flaking, and the while residue that this oxy product left behind on my skin every time that I used it.

I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone, this Oxy product is definitely one of the worst acne products that I have ever tried. This product gets a 1 because there’s nothing good about this or anything that I really like, if I could give this a zero, I would.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315061127460130/k2311a065/6.5.10