Twilight Immortal Volturi Liquid Body Shimmer
  • I got this as a Christmas present from my mom, she knows how much I love Twilight and love everything Twilight and this was one of the things that she got me of Twilight
  • The packaging for this body shimmer is really pretty, I don't think I've seen a prettier package for body shimmer
  • I would say that was for refills but as far as I know, they don't make refills for this, if you run out you have to buy another one or at least that's what I thought
  • It doesn't really have a scent to it but it feels amazing and really soft on my skin
  • Even if you're not a fan of Twilight, this is still a good body shimmer and I would recommend to to anyone, whether you're a Twilight fan or not

• by JCandyce

I got this as a Christmas present from my mom, she knows how much I love Twilight and love everything Twilight and this was one of the things that she got me of Twilight.

I’ve seen these online at Hot Topic and I always wanted to buy one and try it but these are $20 each and I didn’t really want to spend that much so I’m really glad that my mom got me one for Christmas, I really do love it.

The packaging for this body shimmer is really pretty, I don’t think I’ve seen a prettier package for body shimmer. This bottle comes in a pretty black box with gold colored words to say what the product is and the actual product container itself is very pretty as well. It comes in a clear bottle with a black

pump at the top and the bottom has like a gate design which is very pretty. The words are in black color except for near the top where it has a vertical ribbon and then it says ‘Volturi’ in gold and has the Volturi crest on the top.

For some reason I’m not quite sure, the top is able to be twisted out and then the pump and the glitter part comes out in a little tube and the bottom glass part detaches easily and then you can just as easily put it back together. I would say that was for refills but as far as I know, they don’t make refills for this, if you run out you have to buy another one or at least that’s what I thought…so I don’t know but it’s really cool though.

This ...

• is the Immortal Tainted Love body shimmer and it’s absolutely beautiful. It a bright pink color with tons of shimmer in it. It doesn’t really have a scent to it but it feels amazing and really soft on my skin. Most body shimmers that I’ve used in the past are kind rough on my skin when I touch it because of the shimmer, but this is really soft even with the shimmer.

The shimmer is very pretty and sparkly. It stays where you apply it and doesn’t move around to places you don’t want it. The shimmer is very subtle and very pretty, I like to put it everywhere.

The shimmers are very pretty, pink and clear little shimmers and I really love on it looks on my skin. The shimmer stays for a very long time, it doesn’t fade

and it doesn’t rub off on anything, especially not my clothes.

I love everything about this body shimmer. Even if you’re not a fan of Twilight, this is still a good body shimmer and I would recommend to to anyone, whether you’re a Twilight fan or not.

There are other body shimmer colors and I intend to try every single one of them. These are great quality body shimmers. I would recommend these to anyone. This is a perfect 10. And I’m not just saying that because I love Twilight, these are really great body shimmers. One of the best that I’ve ever tried. Now that I’ve tried one and I know that the quality is great, I don’t mind at spending the $20 for them, maybe I might even be able to find them cheaper on Amazon or Ebay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315061127450130/k2311a065/6.5.10