Samy Skyscraper Volumizing Hairspray
  • Even if it wasn't on sale, it would have been a good deal because the regular price was only $6 I think
  • The packaging for this hairspray is really cute, I love the aerosol can
  • It's not a bad smell but it will get to be too much if you spray a lot, so I suggest that you have the bathroom door open when you use this
  • This hair spray doesn't make my hair feel heavy and it doesn't make me hair greasy or oily, I definitely wouldn't want it looking or feeling oily or greasy, especially right after I just washed my hair
  • I would recommend this hairspray to anyone, this is one of the best hairsprays that I've ever used, especially at not making my hair sticky and/or dry

• by JCandyce

This is the first product that I’ve ever tried by Samy. I was at Walgreen’s one day and they were having a major sale on lots of cosmetics and hair care products and this Skyscraper Volumizing Hairspray was only like $3 and the aerosol can is 9.75 ounces. That’s really good since most of the time I pay more than $3 for hairspray and the aerosol can is a lot smaller so this was a really good deal. Even if it wasn’t on sale, it would have been a good deal because the regular price was only $6 I think.

The packaging for this hairspray is really cute, I love the aerosol can. The base color of

the can is orange and the top is an almost see through orange. The font coloring is white and really stands out against the orange base color. I don’t really like the color orange but I don like the color of this can. It’s very pretty and looks great on my bathroom counter.

To me, this hairspray has a very typical hairspray smell and smells like most of the hairsprays (unless they were scented with something) that I’ve tried. It’s not a bad smell but it will get to be too much if you spray a lot, so I suggest that you have the bathroom door open when you use this. The smell and the fumes don’t

irritate my nasal allergies by making me sneeze but it does give me a headache if I spray too much, especially if the area isn’t that open, so right after I spray some of this on my hair, I leave my bathroom for a minute or so to let the fumes calm down.

I mainly use this right after I shampoo and condition my hair. When I brush thoroughly through my hair of any tangles (while it’s still wet) When I’m done brushing, I flip my hair off and apply some of this hairspray and then I shake my hair around and then spray a little more. When I’m done spraying it, I can already see the ...

• Samy Skyscraper Volumizing Hairspray
      volume in my hair. I blow dry my hair completely dry and then flat iron it straight and my hair has a lot of nice body and volume in it.

The volume lasted for a long time too, about 8 hours before I started seeing the volume fall a little but even then it was still good.

This hairspray doesn’t make my hair dry or sticky while I’m blowing drying it and using my flat iron to straighten my hair. When my hair is dry, it still looks very clean and light. This hair spray doesn’t make my hair feel heavy and it doesn’t make me hair greasy or oily, I definitely wouldn’t want it looking or

feeling oily or greasy, especially right after I just washed my hair.

This hairspray does exactly what it says it will do. It gives me lots of volume and hold without feeling sticky on my hair. I’m definitely glad that I’ve tried this Skyscraper Volumizing Hairspray by Samy and I’m definitely interested in trying some other products in the Samy line as well.

I would recommend this hairspray to anyone, this is one of the best hairsprays that I’ve ever used, especially at not making my hair sticky and/or dry. I will definitely be buying another one of these hairsprays when the one that I have now runs out.

This hairspray gets a perfect 10, I love everything about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315061127430130/k2311a065/6.5.10