Aeropostale - Girls Graphic Tees
1.5
  • Although I haven't had a problem with their hoodies, their graphic tees quite really upset me
  • I bought a little set of shirts, maybe 3 or four in spring of last year
  • I wore two for about a week when I noticed they started to stretch

• by Lola

Aeropostale is probably one of the most popular school clothing stores for teens/tweens. Most kids end up buying from here instead of Abercrombie, since it is a little cheaper. Also, the selection of colors is high, unlike the quality.

I have bought multiple things fro Aero, and most of the time, the quality is poor. Although I haven’t had a problem with their hoodies, their graphic tees quite really upset me.

It’s really disappointing how these shirts stretch. I

bought a little set of shirts, maybe 3 or four in spring of last year.

I wore two for about a week when I noticed they started to stretch. Mind you, this was probably once or twice at most a shirt.

I bought a orange color which is almost four sizes too big. It’s now almost see through and just potato sacky.

I bought a green one of a comparable style, and that is flimsy, but better than the ...

• orange. I have found out that only SOME of their clothes have this problem, especially the ones in the spring time.

The shirts in the fall are better quality, but they stretch as well. My main problem with this company is how they also don’t make the shirts for people who aren’t extremely thin.

They think most teens don’t have curves or anything- they’re not ALL thin. They need in between sizes for proper fits.

Also, the graphic tees

are probably the biggest offender in this category, but over time, small holes start to develop in the bottom of the shirt. NO other shirt I have does this, it’s just the Aeropostale ones.

Quite frankly, it doesn’t look very good at all… it looks like I’m too poor to afford shirts. Now I usually buy graphic tees from Hollister, but I still like Aero for their hoodies, which are a LOT better in quality than their graphic tees.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 555061127410130/k2311a065/6.5.10