Samsung Alias 2
  • I know it is durable because I don't go easy on things
  • I love this because I know longer have to carry two systems

• by makeithappen

I am a proud owner of a Samsung Alias 2 (mobile phone). I have nothing but good things to say about this phone. I was one of those people who was having difficulty getting in to the swing of the text era. If I used Abc mode it would take me forever to finish the text and with predictive texting it still took me forever. If I couldn’t spell the word, I couldn’t use it. That is why I bought the Samsung Alias 2. This great phone flips both vertically and horizontally. This means you can use it in a traditional way for calls but you can flip it horizontally for texting.

This phone uses

the same technology used in the old 8 balls that could answer any question. When you turn the phone all of the numbers and keys on the phone disappears and quickly reappear as a key pad, number pad, or symbol pad. It takes one easy click to switch between modes. This feature makes the Samsung Alias 2 a great and fun phone. Texting and sending pictures has never been so easy and fun! I do not regret buying this phone.

I have now owned my Alias 2 for a year. It has never needed a repair and it’s battery still holds a full charge. It is not only user friendly but very durable as well. This ...

• phone is well worth the money. I know it is durable because I don’t go easy on things. Everything I Buy has to be durable due to my fast paced life and three kids.

As I said this phone also has an integrated music system. I love this because I know longer have to carry two systems. I gave up using an MP3 player to use this instead. I simply download the music I want and then use a cable to put it on my phone. You can listen to it with or without head phones. It is so much nicer to only have one device on me. You can control the music through buttons on

the front screen. This makes it very easy to switch between songs. It is a fantastic feature.

As if being user friendly and durable isn’t enough it is also very reliable. The phone has great sound quality. All of its features are easy to turn on and off making it easier to have a discussion. I hate being on an important call and a call beeping in making it hard for the other person to hear me. With this phone you can turn that feature on and off. That way if you are on an important call you wont have to be interrupted. I love my Samsung Alias 2 and wouldn’t go anywhere with out it.

Samsung Alias 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 375061127390130/k2311a065/6.5.10