Burt’s Bees Lemon Cuticle Crème
  • My cuticles and nails always seems to be really dried out and one of the natural cuticles creams I like to use is Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Crème
  • I believe this ingredients are what also give the cuticle crème its lovely lemon scent that I do love a lot because it reminds me of lemonade in the summertime
  • I would recommend this cuticle butter to anyone who has really dried out cuticles like I did and weak brittle nails
  • I know some of my friends are and they can’t use this cuticle cream at all so be careful
  • The store I got my Burt’s Bees Lemon Cuticle Crème at was my local drugstore and I paid around $5 for it which was well worth paying for

• by Soleil Robins

My cuticles and nails always seems to be really dried out and one of the natural cuticles creams I like to use is Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Crème. It helps keep my cuticles soft and moisturized so they don’t peel and cause hangnails, and seems to help strengthen my fingernails so they can be long hand healthy.

The way I like to use the cuticle crème is by taking a little bit of it with my fingertips and than massaging the crème directly into my cuticles and fingernails. Massaging the crème into my cuticles and fingernails usually takes 5

to 10 minutes to do because the cuticle crème is very greasy and waxy, but I will say it works really good once it is all absorbed. Just do not apply this cuticle crème to your cuticles and fingernails if you know your going to have to turn a doorknob or pick something up because you wont be able to with your hands and fingertips slightly greasy and slippery.

The natural ingredients in the Burt’s Bees Lemon Cuticle Crème that I really like and find nourishing are the vitamins, beeswax, cocoa butter, and rosemary extract. I find this ingredients are ...

• what really help moisturize and protect my cuticles and fingernails. I believe this ingredients are what also give the cuticle crème its lovely lemon scent that I do love a lot because it reminds me of lemonade in the summertime.

I would recommend this cuticle butter to anyone who has really dried out cuticles like I did and weak brittle nails. I do think this cuticle butter is work trying because like I did say it helped heal my cuticles right up and strengthen my fingernails. However, I would not recommend this cuticle crème to someone who may be

allergic to the ingredients in it. I know some of my friends are and they can’t use this cuticle cream at all so be careful.

The store I got my Burt’s Bees Lemon Cuticle Crème at was my local drugstore and I paid around $5 for it which was well worth paying for. I will be buying another one of these cuticle crème to use because it is made with purely natural ingredients and it did work well. I do hope those of you who use this cuticle crème are able to help hydrated and protect your cuticles and fingernails as well.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061127291230/k2311a063/6.3.10