Cocoacare Cocoa Butter Stick
  • They are convenient to have and to use almost anywhere
  • That is why I bought it in the first place
  • I don’t think it would be the best under make-up unless you blot it a little before you apply your make-up
  • It is availble at most drug stores and only cost a couple dollars and in my opinion is worth it

• by stuckinarut

This was the first time I ever purchased Cococare 100% Cocoa Butter Stick. Though, this was not my first purchase of a cocoa butter stick. I make cocoa butter sticks a staple in my beauty supplies.

I love cocoa butter sticks. They are convenient to have and to use almost anywhere. The Cocoacare cocoa butter stick is no different. The cocoa butter is easy to push up with one little finger and

an easy firm push up from inside the bottom of the stick.

The cocoa butter is a nice smooth shape rounded on the sides and smooth and flat on the top. The smooth shape makes it so nice and easy to apply. I use it all over, on my face and anywhere on my body that has a scar or needs some moisture. I don’t use it as an all over moisturizer.

• I prefer it as more of a spot treatment, though I’m sure you could if you really wanted to.

As it says on the front, it is 100% cocoa butter, no other ingredients. That is why I bought it in the first place. There is no mineral oil filler like some similar products. The cocoa butter leaves my skin a bit oily, for my face, but I just use it at

night, before I go to bed. I don’t think it would be the best under make-up unless you blot it a little before you apply your make-up.

Cocoacare Cocoa butter stick is wonderful natural product for anyone looking for a natural moisturizing product for their skin. I really like it and would recommend it to anyone. It is availble at most drug stores and only cost a couple dollars and in my opinion is worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343061127201230/k2311a063/6.3.10