The Magnetic Therapy Back Seat  » Health  »
  • Though I just loved the idea of long drive with my husband( since it had been a long time since we last drove)- my problem was that sitting on the seat for long hours- often resulted in a severe back and neck pain- which I always dreaded
  • But since my husband had so lovingly proposed it - I found it rather difficult to refuse
  • Knowing about my problem- my husband had arranged for this seat and this was perhaps the one of the best birthday gifts I received from my husband

• by rm002

On my last birthday when husband my suddenly proposed the idea of going in for a long drive to a near by resort- I was rather surprised. Though I just loved the idea of long drive with my husband( since it had been a long time since we last drove)- my problem was that sitting on the seat for long hours- often resulted in a severe back and neck pain- which I always dreaded. But since my husband had so lovingly proposed it - I found it rather difficult to refuse.

So when “the day” arrived- I had already stocked up some pain killers in my purse, in case I needed them in any kind of emergency. But when I sat on my car seat - I was

in for another surprise. On my car seat lay another thin seat like structure-which I was told was called - The magnetic therapy back seat for back, neck and hip pain relief. Knowing about my problem- my husband had arranged for this seat and this was perhaps the one of the best birthday gifts I received from my husband.

When I sat on this seat for the first time- my instant feeling was that it felt very comfortable. Although it had been laid on the car seat- my body seemed well placed on this seat. Though this magnetic seat didn’t feel as cushiony as the original car seat- I felt very relaxed after sitting on it. In fact even after being seated in a same position for nearly two ...

• hours - I never felt the need to take any pain killer for a back or a neck pain during the course of the drive.

I was totally thrilled. Though I did believe in the goodness of magnetic therapy- I never ever thought that the results could be so satisfying. In fact I just used this back seat on my office chair because it was here that I spent most of time sitting in a same position for hours. After using this seat on a regular basis for about a month- I must admit that not only did this magnetic back seat aid in reducing my back, neck and hip pain but I also helped a great deal in reducing the swelling on my legs caused due to

long hours of sitting. This seemed just amazing.

My intake of pain killers had considerably reduced and this in itself felt just great. What I really liked about using this magnetic therapy back seat was apart from being a non drug solution without any side effects, this back seat was a simple and easy way to help me deal with my back and neck pain. With no complicated exercises or heat and cold wraps, this magnetic seat soon became an important essential in my daily routine. Since this magnetic therapy back seat was portable and light weight, I would just use it on my office chair during the week days and carry it back home during the weekends- for a total comfort sit. A great thumbs- up product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343061127181230/k2311a063/6.3.10