Ghost Hunters Academy Season 2 Television Premiere  » TV  »
  • Overall, I think this show has gone from bad to better
  • If you haven’t seen this series, I would recommend taking the time to watch it and see if you like it or not

• by Review Vigilante

I wasn’t a huge fan of the show Ghost Hunters Academy last year. But, because there wasn’t much else on TV last night, I did decide to sit down to watch the Season 2 premiere of it.

It still isn’t my favorite show.

But, I did see enough changes in it

to make me think it was improved.

Basically, rather than training recruits and picking weeks to replace one or two of them, this season has this more as a reality competition with 8 contestants trying to make it onto Ghost Hunters International (though the show wasn’t really clear about how many contestants will actually make it there).

I even like the group of recruits more than last season.

There aren’t any mediums and the recruits actually seem to do the work this time around.

They found actual evidence in their first case.

The team from last season couldn’t find evidence in any ...

• Ghost Hunters Academy Season 2 Television Premiere
      of their investigations.

Perhaps having Jason Hawes involved with the final cut actually made a difference this time around (mostly because I suspect he’s doing a bit more behind the scenes of this series than the show is letting on).

Overall, I think this show has gone from bad to better.

Again, it didn’t become my favorite show.

But, it was good enough where I think I will end up watching it every Wednesday night.

After all, how many episodes can a show with 8 contestants actually last?

If you haven’t seen this series, I would recommend taking the time to watch it and see if you like it or not.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103061127061230/k2311a063/6.3.10