Waterslide World  » Entertainment  »
Lake George, New York
  • It's definitely not fun if it's raining though
  • You can find them in the newspaper and other places, and I believe if you have a season pass for sixflags in that area, there is a coupon in there for Waterslide World, but I'm not one hundred percent positive
  • But it's nice and cozy and I enjoy myself every time I go there

• by forevergrateful12

Growing up, I was lucky because I lived right near both Six Flags Great Escape and Waterslide World. Although Six Flags was a fun place to go to especially for kids, I always liked Waterslide World better. During the summer, I love the water. Where I live it can get up to one hundred degrees and can get really humid. Six Flags has a water park but it’s not much to talk about. Waterslide World is literally all water rides. They have water rides for kids and for adults. Some of them have restrictions on them where you have to be a certain height in order to get on them but that is for safety reasons. You can go there with your whole family and have a great time. It is much cheaper than Six Flags as well and although it is a smaller park, it

is well worth it.

My little sister won free tickets to Waterslide World from her school and me and her went there literally for the entire day. We spent time going on water rides, tanning on their really comfortable chairs that lay out so you can lay down, eating incredible food, and swimming in the kiddie pool. Even as a grown young adult, I can still go there and have a lot of fun. People think that it is just for kids. This is not true, everyone of every age can have fun there. If you have had a long day at work and the next day is your day off, it’s a great way to spend a nice hot summer day. It’s definitely not fun if it’s raining though. They will close the park if it is raining. So make sure you go on a day ...

• where you know it’s not going to rain.

Since I got in for free, I have gone there hundreds of times after that. If you think the admission is too expensive, which it’s a pretty good price for what you get, look out for coupons. They are everywhere. You can find them in the newspaper and other places, and I believe if you have a season pass for sixflags in that area, there is a coupon in there for Waterslide World, but I’m not one hundred percent positive.

They have great food too, not the drive-thru fast food kind of food but like restaurant quality food. It’s amazing. And you can get ice cream cones and novelty ice cream as well. It’s great for a beautiful blazing hot day. Sometimes water doesn’t completely do it for you, so you can get some ice cream to help with the

heat.

Make sure you try out the many water slides they have and spend some time relaxing by the pool. The staff are very polite and the lifeguards really know what they are doing. They will keep your kids safe. I’ve spoken to a few of them and they go through extensive training to get the position they have and they are really friendly. They are definitely more friendly than the Six Flags staff. I don’t know what that place is doing with their hiring but a lot of the staff aren’t very nice.

I give this place a 9 and only because it could always use improvement. Maybe if they expanded a little I would give them a 10 because it is a pretty small water park. But it’s nice and cozy and I enjoy myself every time I go there. It’s great for families and kids.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 593061126981230/k2311a063/6.3.10