Josie Maran Argan Naturally Sun Kissed Bronzing Colletcion
  • It lasted for a very long time, I definitely love this mascara
  • This makeup set also comes with bronzing oil who at first I was kind of confused on how to use because it's so liquidy but I eventually just put it on my skin, it actually spread better than I thought that it was going to and it gave me a very nice glow wear I put it
  • I like my other regular bronzers more than this one so I don't really use this one at all
  • I love these things, and they come in a small little case that easily fits in my purse, I love this
  • I'm not sure if I would recommend this makeup kit to anyone, there are much better makeup kits out there that I would recommend buying before this one

• by JCandyce

The mascara in this makeup set is very good, it makes me look like I’m wearing false eyelashes, I really like it. It has about a medium sized brush and doesn’t get any clumps on my lashes, and they’re not even any clumps on the brush, the formula is very creamy and dries very fast. It doesn’t smudge or fall out from volume at all during the day. It lasted for a very long time, I definitely love this mascara.

This makeup set also comes with bronzing oil who at first I was kind of confused on how to use because it’s so liquidy but I eventually just put it on my skin, it actually spread better than I thought that it was going to and it gave me a very

nice glow wear I put it. It’s great for feeling in any streaky or faded areas of your either real tan or sunless tan, it blends in nicely and hides it well.

This makeup kit also has a Volume lip gloss that is a little too pink for something that I would wear. But it is a very nice lip gloss, it applies on smoothly and it isn’t sticky at all on my lips. It doesn’t last that long though, it’s off within the hour and I have to keep applying it. I don’t mind reapplying lip gloss if I really like it but I definitely don’t want to have to keep reapplying it like twice an hour, that’s just way to much.

This makeup set also comes a bronzing powder ...

• and a blush all in the same compact. The bronzer is a little on the orange side and the blush is a little too pink for me, even if I apply it lightly. I like my other regular bronzers more than this one so I don’t really use this one at all.

This makeup kit also comes with some wipes that are really great is I have any smudging of my eyeliner or mascara, etc these come in handy at cleaning it up. I love these things, and they come in a small little case that easily fits in my purse, I love this.

I’m about fifty fifty on this kit, I liked some of the products but I also didn’t like some of the products so I definitely wont be

buying this again. This isn’t one of the best makeup kits that I’ve used but it also isn’t the worst either. I’ve tried a lot of kits and this one id definitely better than some of them I tried.

I’m not sure if I would recommend this makeup kit to anyone, there are much better makeup kits out there that I would recommend buying before this one.

I’m giving this a 6 because I liked some of the products, but not all and the packaging was a little plain but I really really love the mirror that comes in this makeup kit. That mirror and the mascara are my favorite things in this makeup kit. I love love love the mirror, that makes this whole kit worth it, just for that and the mascara.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061126951230/k2311a063/6.3.10