Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I love high heels shoes and for the commercial and the ads to compare this mascara to high heels and how it made your lashes long and how it really made them dark because it had a dark patent shine to it, that really peaked my interest and I really wanted to try this mascara
  • I ignored the smell the best I could and went to start applying the mascara
  • I thought maybe if I just kept my eyes closed for a few minutes and let the mascara dry, I could prevent the mascara from smudging
  • My eyelashes look almost spidery because this mascara made them long but didn't make my lashes thicker, that was definitely not something that I like
  • I would recommend this mascara to anyone either, Maybelline has mush better mascaras, try another one and stay away from this one

• by JCandyce

I normally really love mascaras by Maybelline and this was one of those mascaras that I had really high hopes for. Especially when I saw the commericals on TV. I love high heels shoes and for the commercial and the ads to compare this mascara to high heels and how it made your lashes long and how it really made them dark because it had a dark patent shine to it, that really peaked my interest and I really wanted to try this mascara.

I love the mascara tube very much, it looks just like a heel on a high heel shoe, it’s super cute.

Let me just start by saying that this mascara smells horrible. I have no idea why, or what makes it smell like that but I’ve tried

a lot of mascaras and I’ve never smelled a mascara that smells like this. It’s not that I opened it and smelled it, I could smell it when I went to start applying it on my eyelashes, the smell is so strong.

I ignored the smell the best I could and went to start applying the mascara. This is a very wet formula and takes forever to dry, and I seriously mean forever. At one point I was even unsure that this was going to dry at all because it was taking to long. Not only that but it smudged like crazy. I tried to be careful, I already had all my eye makeup on, eyeliner and everything. I thought maybe if I just kept my eyes closed for a ...

• few minutes and let the mascara dry, I could prevent the mascara from smudging. Well that didn’t happen, the mascara got all over my eyelids.

Not only that, but I could still smell the mascara when it was on my eyelashes, I even was able to smell it when it dried. It just seemed to come in big whiffs. It didn’t irritate my allergies at all but I surely didn’t want to walk around smelling this mascara all day.

The upside to all of that is that the mascara really does make my eyelashes really long and gives a lot of volume. Doesn’t really do anything fullness wise but it does make them longer. My eyelashes look almost spidery because this mascara made them long but didn’t make my lashes

thicker, that was definitely not something that I like.

Like I said before, I normally really love Maybelline mascaras but this one was a huge disappointment. I definitely wont be buying this again when the one I have now dries out. I would recommend this mascara to anyone either, Maybelline has mush better mascaras, try another one and stay away from this one.

This mascara gets a 3, because the mascara tube is cute and I like the concept. I just wish it followed through and actually worked, it gave me long lashes but they looked spidery because it didn’t thicken at all. I also didn’t notice that this mascara was any darker than other black mascaras like it said that it was, it looked just as black to me.

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061126911230/k2311a063/6.3.10