Pro Activ Extra Strength Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Even if you've tried Pro Activ and it didn't work for you, I would recommend trying the acne treatment lotion in the extra strength formula and I would recommend it to anyone to add to their acne regimen instead of trying the whole Pro Activ acne set
  • I know Pro Activ has really work for a lot of people and gave them great results, I just wish I was one of those people

• by JCandyce

I was on Pro Activ for a few months and it never really gave me the results that it promised in all those infomercials that come on TV, not even when they came out with the new extra Strength Formula and I switched over to that, I still didn’t really get that much better results and I still hated the cleanser in the kit.

All though the Pro Activ acne kit as a whole didn’t work for me, the Extra Strength Lotion really works well at making my pimples clear up faster.

This isn’t heavily scented like some acne treatment lotions are either.

This acne treatment lotion spreads on nicely and easily and doesn’t leave behind a a greasy or white residue even if I put on a

little extra over my big pimples, it still looks okay and doesn’t build up with residue at all.

This is actually one of the only acne treatment lotions that I’ve ever used that didn’t irritate my skin at all. Both the original formula and the extra strength formula didn’t irritate my skin at all.

I only used this about once, maybe twice a day. I wash my face first with one of my regular acne cleansers and then possibly use a toner and then after I let the toner dry for a few minutes, I apply this lotion all over my face, not just on the areas that I’m broken out in.

This acne treatment lotion doesn’t irritate my skin in anyway, it doesn’t make my skin dry,

• itchy, flaky tight feeling, etc. I apply it right before I go to bed after my cleanser and toner and then when I wake up, my skin always look clearer. This is really one of the only acne treatment lotions that has really made me look like my skin had cleared a little every night.

I used Pro Activ for a few months and even when I stopped I still continued to order this acne treatment lotion in the extra strength formula. This comes in a 2FL bottle but it lasts for a very long time, at least 2 months when I apply it every night so it’s very worth it for the price.

Even if you’ve tried Pro Activ and it didn’t work for you, I

would recommend trying the acne treatment lotion in the extra strength formula and I would recommend it to anyone to add to their acne regimen instead of trying the whole Pro Activ acne set. I know Pro Activ has really work for a lot of people and gave them great results, I just wish I was one of those people.

I’m giving this a 10 because my pimples heal and dry really fast when I use this, it works really great, and it seems to work better now that I’m using it with a different non Pro Actic brand of cleanser and toner.

I’m glad that I continued using this acne treatment lotion even though I stopped using the whole Pro Activ kit a long time ago.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061126871230/k2311a063/6.3.10