Frizz Ease Heat Defeat Protecting Styling Spray
  • I bought this because I use my blow dryer and flat iron a lot and anything that I can do to lessen the damage done to my hair from all that heat, then I will definitely do that
  • I noticed that my hair doesn't get as frizzy and dry when I'm blow drying my hair, it's smoother and softer when I go to flat iron my hair, it's also easier to flat iron and I don't have to spend so much time flat ironing my hair because this also helps my hair go straight because this is specifically to help with straight styles
  • Normally when I blow dry my hair, it comes out pretty straight with a little wave in my hair but when I used this it definitely had less wave in my hair so that made me spend less time finishing the look by flat ironing my hair
  • I got this on sale because I had a coupon so I got it for like $2, and even if I paid full price for it, it still would have been worth it
  • I love it, best heat defense product I've ever used on my hair

• by JCandyce

I bought this because I use my blow dryer and flat iron a lot and anything that I can do to lessen the damage done to my hair from all that heat, then I will definitely do that. I also had a coupon for $2.00 off, and it just happened to be on sale at Walgreen’s too so I got it for even cheaper, so that was good too.

I really like the spray bottle that this heat defense spray comes in, it’s super cute. It’s very easy to hold and spray, it doesn’t spray upside down but I don’t use it like that anyway, I only need to spray it upside up and it works really well. This heat defense spray also smells really good too so it doesn’t add an unappealing smell to my hair

like some other heat defense hair products that I’ve tried in the past.

After shampooing and conditioning my hair like normal with one of my regular shampoos and conditioners. I towel dry my hair and then brush through my hair thoroughly removing any tangles that I have. I then spray a few sprays of this heat defense spray on my hair and then blow dry my hair, stopping a few times to spray a few more sprays of this heat defense spray as my hair gets more dry. I blow dry my hair completely dry and then spray on just a little more and then flat iron my hair straight.

I noticed that my hair doesn’t get as frizzy and dry when I’m blow drying my hair, it’s smoother and softer when I go to flat ...

• iron my hair, it’s also easier to flat iron and I don’t have to spend so much time flat ironing my hair because this also helps my hair go straight because this is specifically to help with straight styles.

Normally when I blow dry my hair, it comes out pretty straight with a little wave in my hair but when I used this it definitely had less wave in my hair so that made me spend less time finishing the look by flat ironing my hair.

I got this on sale because I had a coupon so I got it for like $2, and even if I paid full price for it, it still would have been worth it.

I really like this heat defense product, it’s great. It’s nice on my hair, makes it feel

in better condition after using the blow dryer and flat iron on my hair, this definitely helps protect and keeps it looking soft, smooth and way less frizzy.

I would definitely recommend This Heat Defense Protective Styling Spray by Frizz Ease. I will definitely be buying another one of these when I run out of the one that I have now.

It didn’t make my hair oily or greasy at all, my hair stayed clean feeling and looking even when I sprayed a lot of this on to my hair, and that’s definitely a plus, I don’t want something making my hair oily or greasy, especially right after I wash it.

This gets a perfect 10. It’s great, great quality and it really works. I love it, best heat defense product I’ve ever used on my hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061126831230/k2311a063/6.3.10