Fisher Price Aquarium Cradle Swing  » Baby care  »
  • The reason I like this swing as opposed to the many others on the market is because the range that it can swing
  • Many others do not swing very high and, in my experience, babies like to move faster than that

• by Karen22

For me, this swing is an absolute must-have for your baby. I have used this swing for both of my children and it really helps with keeping them happy!

The Fisher Price Aquarium swing can only be used for children up to 20lbs and really works well for newborns as well as older babies.

The reason I like this swing as opposed to the many others

on the market is because the range that it can swing.

Many others do not swing very high and, in my experience, babies like to move faster than that.

This swing is very safe too.

Although it does swing higher than the rest, it has very good straps and you can still choose how high you would like it to go.

Another bonus is ...

• that this swing can move either side to side or forward and back.

My children liked the variety.

Since this is an aquarium themed swing, it plays ocean and rain noises and also has a fish mobile.

I’ve found that the noises were not that beneficial - maybe because I always had the swing in noisy places in my house anyway.

The mobile is

quite good - the younger babies liked to look at it but the older ones seemed to just try to pull it off.

The only downside to this particular swing is that it only runs on battery power, it does not plug in.

My children used this swing a lot and we went through tons of “D” batteries! I would still choose this swing over others though, despite this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 543061126821130/k2311a063/6.3.10