Apple Iphone  » Phones  »
  • Second, I love that I have a device that has an ipod and phone put together
  • The only thing that I don't like about this phone is that you can't have insurance on it
  • I bought this phone for around two hundred dollars and I have paid more for phones that I could put insurance on so I don't understand why they think that
  • I think more people would want to buy this phone if they knew that if they lost it or it got damaged, they wouldn't have to pay the full retail price for it
  • I recommend this phone to others, just be careful with it and don't break it because it is not replaceable unless you buy a new one

• by forevergrateful12

I haven’t had the Apple Iphone for very long, but I am already in love with it. I never thought that a phone could do so many things for you. It’s like the one device I can’t live without. I won’t even leave my house for a second without having my iphone with me because it has so much to offer me and I never know when I will need to use it.

First, it has the internet. I can switch it from 3G or I can just use Edge for the internet. I find that when I put it on 3G, it sucks all of the battery life out of it so I try not to use it that much. 3G is much faster than Edge, but I tend to use Edge more because it saves the battery. It’s kind of hard to make an emergency call if your battery is dead. The internet goes pretty fast on Edge though, so it is rare that I put it on 3G. I can go to any website I want. I

can check my e-mail, I can send e-mails, and so much more. Most of the websites that I go to, it already knows that it is an iphone so it makes the screen fit my screen perfectly. If the website doesn’t recognize that I am using an iphone, it shows the whole page really small, but I can just zoom in and zoom out as much as I want so that I can see certain parts of the screen.

Second, I love that I have a device that has an ipod and phone put together. This is the greatest idea that anyone has ever thought of. No matter where I am, be it the subway, walking to my classes, laying on my bed late at night, or where ever, I can just grab my iphone and listen to my ipod. The next minute, if I want to make a phone call, I can do that too. At the bottom of the screen, there is a touch button that says “ipod”. I just click on that if I want to listen ...

• to music. It takes me to the ipod section and it looks just like an ipod touch. It’s really awesome. And when I want to switch back to the phone part, I just go to the buttom of the screen again and it says “phone”. It’s pretty easy.

The iphone is a lot like the ipod in a way that you can add as many apps as you want to it. Depending on which kind of iphone you have, that will limit how much space you have. There is the 8GB one, the 16GB one, and the 32GB one. I have the 32GB one so I have a lot of space on it. It’s nice knowing that I don’t have to limit myself as much as the iphone users that have a lower space amount. I could put well over a thousand songs on my ipod section if I wanted to. Some of the apps that I have on my iphone are facebook, myspace, aim, rockband, ipuppy, the subway map, an app that gives directions when you are lost, an

app that translate sentences into different languages, and a bunch of games. You can literally put whatever you want on it. The iphone really does make life that much easier.

The only thing that I don’t like about this phone is that you can’t have insurance on it. Apple seems to think that it’s too expensive of a phone to have insurance on it. I bought this phone for around two hundred dollars and I have paid more for phones that I could put insurance on so I don’t understand why they think that. I think more people would want to buy this phone if they knew that if they lost it or it got damaged, they wouldn’t have to pay the full retail price for it. I have to be very careful with my iphone because if something happens to it, I am not covered under any kind of insurance and there goes my two hundred bucks.

I recommend this phone to others, just be careful with it and don’t break it because it is not replaceable unless you buy a new one.

Apple Iphone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373061126781130/k2311a063/6.3.10