TRESemme Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner  » Health  »
  • I usually use a different kind of TRESemme shampoo and conditioner, but when I found this one, it won me over
  • So when I was taking a shower at my boyfriend's house, I decided to try his mother's shampoo
  • Of course I didn't because I like to do things with my hair and style it and things
  • So if you dye your hair often, I highly recommend this product for you

• by forevergrateful12

I have always loved the TRESemme brand, and have always picked this brand over others when I am at the store buying products. I usually use a different kind of TRESemme shampoo and conditioner, but when I found this one, it won me over.

I first saw this kind of TRESemme shampoo and conditioner in my boyfriend’s mother’s shower. This is the kind that she uses. She always dyes her hair so she needs a kind that will help keep colored hair healthy. I also dye my hair a lot and find that with the kinds of shampoo that I have been using, it doesn’t keep my hair as healthy as I want it to be. So when I was taking a shower at my boyfriend’s house, I decided to try his mother’s shampoo. What a difference it made on my hair. This

kind is actually an improved and enhanced kind from a previous TRESemme shampoo. Right when I put some in my hand, I could feel the difference. I ran it through my hair and rinsed it out. I almost thought about not putting in the conditioner because my hair felt that good. Usually it feels stringy and hard to run my fingers through it, but with just the shampoo it felt really good. Better than it ever had before. But I decided that I would still put in the conditioner. My hair was ten times better with the conditioner. It felt so smooth and my fingers ran through it perfectly. I usually have to use a brush to get through all the kinks and knotts but that wasn’t necessary.

When I got out of the shower, I felt like I could just leave my ...

• hair the way it was and it would be perfectly fine all day. Of course I didn’t because I like to do things with my hair and style it and things. And this shampoo and conditioner helped when I styled my hair afterwards as well, which was an added bonus. I barely even had to brush my hair. The brush went straight through it, completely knot free. It was beautiful.

When TRESemme says professional and affordable, they mean it. A nice big bottle of this beautiful stuff is a little over three dollars. What a price! And it is in such abundance that you can literally find it anywhere. Where ever you buy your regular shampoo and conditioner, look for TRESemme Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner. It will work wonders on your hair. When I got out of the shower, I felt like I

had just stepped out of the beauty salon after a long and expensive hair treatment. It honestly feels that good. I have horrible hair and it is always so hard to manage and it makes me want to chop it all off and just go bald. But this shampoo and conditioner gives me hope.

Once again, this shampoo and conditioner is specifically for people who dye their hair. It makes the color of your hair look rich and beautiful. Day after day you will have the same rich, vibrant color. So if you dye your hair often, I highly recommend this product for you. It’s safe to use every day and you can even wash your hair with it a few times if you need to. I highly doubt you will need to, but if you have really thick and course hair, you may need to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343061126771130/k2311a063/6.3.10