freetvshows.com
1.5
  • Overall I give this site a 3 and do not recommend it unless it is your only option

• by duckfan

This website is one of those where you can watch tv shows for free. This site only has a handful of shows but it has the advantage that there is no limit to the amount of time you can watch tv unlike other sites. I use this only as my backup when I have exceeded the amount allowed on other sites.

This website is sub

par. The sound is fine, but the images take a long time to load and are often off from the sound. My biggest complaint about this site is that instead of having you sit through a commerical to pay for the site, when you click on the show you want to watch you are redirected to a handful of other sites which are difficult ...

• to close. It often takes 5 minutes to load a show because of all the weird ads that you have to click out of just to watch a show.

As I said this site is subpar. I often get a blank screen while the sound plays or get two screens on top of each other and it is very slow. However if you are unable

to access other sites which show tv shows for free this is one way you may see them. I give them a 3 for the number of shows they offer, a 3 for speed at which your show loads, a 1 for popups because they are constantly there. Overall I give this site a 3 and do not recommend it unless it is your only option.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203061126761130/k2311a063/6.3.10