Rite Aid Clear Bandages
  • What I have noticed through my use of bandaids is that you don't really need to buy expensive ones
  • When the package incudes all different sizes of bandages, you avoid that problem and you can be on your way
  • This is why I would definitely recommend that you buy the clear ones

• by forevergrateful12

When you get a cut or a burn, what’s the first thing you run for? Of course, a band-aid. You might want to wash the cut out first and make sure it is not infected, but everybody depends on band-aids. What I have noticed through my use of bandaids is that you don’t really need to buy expensive ones. These Rite-Aid brand bandages really do their job. They may be really cheap but in this case, how cheap they are doesn’t matter. They are reliable and they work.

I first bought these bandages a few years ago when I needed to buy them quickly when I fell while walking with my sister. I didn’t have very

much money with me so I walked into Rite-aid and went with the store brand bandages. The package gave me just as many bandages as the Band-aid brand usually gives me. And what’s really wonderful about the rite-aid brand is that they give different sizes for different size cuts. This is helpful because if all you have in the package is small bandages and you have a really big cut, you would have to use like six bandages to cover the entire cut. And if you have some kind of cream on it to help fight infection, it will start coming out between the bandage. This does not help you out at all. When the ...

• package incudes all different sizes of bandages, you avoid that problem and you can be on your way.

I always buy the clear bandages. This way they are less noticeable. It’s not always pretty to have people see a huge bandage on your knee when you are wearing shorts. So the less noticeable they are, the better. This is why I would definitely recommend that you buy the clear ones. Plus, I find that they are easier to get off and are less painful. The brown and tan ones seem to hurt more when peeling them off. I’m not sure why but I just know that it’s much less painful. And it doesn’t leave too much

of a sticky residue on your skin. So you don’t have to sit there in the bathroom afterwards and scrub your knee until your skin turns red to try to get the residue off. It is quick, painless, and hassle-free. Band-aids really shouldn’t be a hassle so I was glad to find out that the Rite-Aid brand is not.

I recommend this brand to everyone. Every household needs bandages because you never know what will happen. You shouldn’t have to spend so much on something like this, so just go with a generic store brand like Rite-Aid. It really is exactly the same as regular name brand band-aids.

I give this product a perfect 10 because it deserves it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343061126741130/k2311a063/6.3.10