Claritin 12-Hour Allergy Medicine
  • And I was even more impressed that for the most part, my migraines went away
  • That was the most relief I think I have ever felt
  • I do recommend this product to those who have allergies, but be careful

• by forevergrateful12

I never knew I had allergies. I am always sneezing and my nose gets stuffy a lot but I never thought it had anything to do with any kind of allergy. I get these terrible migraines as well so I went to speak to my mother about it. She is a CNA and I figured if there was anyone I trusted more, I couldn’t think of them. SO when I told her how bad my migraines were and how sometimes they would get so bad that I would just lay there in bed not able to do anything. Even when I used over the counter migraine medicine, sometimes that wouldn’t even work. Then she caught sneezing a lot. Sometimes I

don’t even realize I’m doing it, I do it so much. She then told me that she thinks my migraines are coming from my allergies.

She then told me to take Claritin. It’s the kind that my little brother takes for allergies and it has always worked on him, so she told me to give it a try. The kind that I got was Claritin 12-hour. I didn’t think that it was even possible for a medicine to work for 12 hours straight, but it did. I was impressed. And I was even more impressed that for the most part, my migraines went away. That was the most relief I think I have ever felt. It was such a wonderful feeling.

If you have ever felt the excrutiating pain of a migraine, then you know exactly how lovely it feels to have that pain go away. And who would have thought that it had anything to do with allergies? I had no clue.

My sneezing also minimized which was expected. I didn’t know that that was from allergies either but now that I think about, it totally makes sense. I usually sneeze like four times in a row. Now if I sneeze it’s only once and it’s a pretty small, insignificant sneeze.

I do recommend this product to those who have allergies, but be careful. For the 12 hour medicine, you only need to take it once every 12 hours. Don’t go over ...

• Claritin 12-Hour Allergy Medicine
      that. And if you are allergic to any medicines, please read the directions, side effects, and complications that could happen when mixing medicine. Make sure it is something you should be taking. You do not want to make your condition worse.

I have felt minimal side effects, and it will be different for everyone depending on how your body reacts to certain kind of medication. My stomach felt a little upset when I first started taking it but that was about it. And if was only for the first hour or so after I took it. It did not make me drowsy at all, so that was one of the better parts. I was able to go on with my day

just as if I never had allergies at all. It was like a normal day in the neighborhood. This medicine really does work. It even helped me when I had an allergic reaction to a cucumber. I didn’t know I was allergic to cucumbers so when I ate this vegetable soup, there was cucumbers in it. My tongue swelled up, the roof of my mouth swelled up, and it felt like my throat was closing in. I called my mom and asked her what I should do. She told me to take that Claritin medicine I had bought and I should be fine. I took it and the swelling went down. That was certainly a refief.

Great product, great price. I give it a 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263061126691130/k2311a063/6.3.10