Subway  » Restaurants  »
26926 Cherry Hills Blvd Ste D, Sun City, CA 92586
  • I like how you can choose your sides, like instead of chips, you can get apples or instead of soda, you can get juice
  • I had the best customer service experience and it really made my day
  • I highly recommend subway because their food is awesome with the best selections of how you want your sandwich and they have great customer service

• by Micole

Subway is one of my all time favorite place to eat when I want something quick and easy. I went to this particular subway the other day and was shock how small the inside was but their quality in food took that image over quickly.

Their front entrance was well kept up and clean.

That is what I look for to determine if I want to eat

some where if the outside is clean or not, which it was so I went in to order my food.

I was immediately greeted and the lines was not that bad at all.

The staff was quick in preparing my food but also making sure it was prefect for me too.

I had questions about their specials and one of the staff members was really friendly and ...

• patient with me.

I like how you can choose your sides, like instead of chips, you can get apples or instead of soda, you can get juice.

My son loves it as well and love to get the fruit.

Not only are there food great but the people that work there seem like they really enjoy their job and very courteous.

I had the best customer service

experience and it really made my day.

The deals are great, like the $5 foot long which I thing that the idea is great for people who want to save, I usually buy that and split it with someone and it saves you from wasting.

I highly recommend subway because their food is awesome with the best selections of how you want your sandwich and they have great customer service.

Subway

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73061126671130/k2311a063/6.3.10