Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Split End Protection Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought it would look nice in my white bathroom
  • But, I found when my hair was dry it did feel well hydrated and conditioned to the ends
  • My hair is lightened and until recently, I did let it get very dry and it did have bad split ends, but I went to the hair stylist who cut it well and instructed me to start looking after my hair more, so I have been using lots of good hair conditioning products lately and my hair was not in bad shape before I started using this Herbal Essences shampoo but I think this product really compliments the other moisturizing steps I am taking

• by jeanne71

Herbal Essences really do know how to make hair products that appeal to the senses and the packaging does too as this lovely bright red bottle caught my eye in the supermarket. I thought it would look nice in my white bathroom. Then I caught the advert on television where it says this shampoo contains red raspberry and silk extracts and it shows a woman washing her hair with this, as usual in ecstasy at the gorgeousness of it all. So I was sold and bought some and found this is lovely shampoo indeed.

Just to comment on the funky packaging first; it is a tall, pillar-box red bottle with a bright green flip top lid which is

sturdy and convenient. It has a slightly curved body that is shaped to fit artistically alongside the conditioner, which I have now also purchased. It has a green metallic circle on the front which is eye-catching as well.

The appearance of the actual shampoo is gorgeous as well as it looks like creamy, opaque, raspberry sorbet and it smells fruity and divine. I do not need a great deal to get a rich luxurious lather with that gorgeous scent, which I suppose is of raspberry, permeating the air. It really is pleasurable to wash my hair with this. It rinses out easily and my hair is left feeling soft but not silky and so I wondered ...

• if it would be actually moisturizing as that is its main defence against the split ends. But, I found when my hair was dry it did feel well hydrated and conditioned to the ends. My hair feel nourished and healthy and seemed pretty sleek and frizz-free when it dried. I do feel this keeps my hair strengthened and less prone to splitting and breaking.

If you have split ends then there is nothing to do but go and get them cut off as you can at least get a trim for a cheap price. But as this is a very conditioning shampoo that is supposed to condition right down to the ends of your hair, your hair

is not likely to get so split in the future and will look better for longer. My hair is lightened and until recently, I did let it get very dry and it did have bad split ends, but I went to the hair stylist who cut it well and instructed me to start looking after my hair more, so I have been using lots of good hair conditioning products lately and my hair was not in bad shape before I started using this Herbal Essences shampoo but I think this product really compliments the other moisturizing steps I am taking.

Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends shampoo is a total pleasure to use that I feel performs well in cleansing, moisturizing and strengthening my hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061126611130/k2311a063/6.3.10