Quash Natural Hand Sanitiser Antibacterial Spray  » Health  »
  • From the sound of that I thought this would smell nice and it does smell gorgeous
  • Basically, you can keep this little bottle on you and use it whenever your precious little fingers have to touch toilet handles, doorknobs, or keyboards where other germ-ridden people have touched them as it is not always convenient, or possible, to wash your hands
  • This is a lovely hand sanitizer and I would recommend it
  • I think this can be quite relaxing to smell when I am at work and the scent takes a while to disperse so it lingers around pleasantly
  • I like this Quash Natural Hand Sanitiser because not only do I feel it gives me some extra protection and hygiene in the presence of germs and bacteria, but I just love the smell which is an added bonus as most of these products do not have a scent

• by jeanne71

These little bottles of hand sanitizer/antibacterial gels and sprays are invaluable to me as they make me feel a little more protected against the germs and lurgies out there when I cannot get to some soap and water, so I tried out this Quash Hand Sanitiser. It comes in a little green bottle and I was attracted to this brand particularly as it boasts of 100% natural ingredients. When I squint to read the small-print on the bottle, I can see it contains lavender and lemon essential oils, together with other natural ingredients such as aloe vera and willow bark extract. From the sound of that I thought this would smell nice and it does smell gorgeous. So not only do I feel that

my hands are protected from germs somewhat but this is pleasant to use and leaves a very pleasant aroma after I have used it. Basically, you can keep this little bottle on you and use it whenever your precious little fingers have to touch toilet handles, doorknobs, or keyboards where other germ-ridden people have touched them as it is not always convenient, or possible, to wash your hands. This is a lovely hand sanitizer and I would recommend it.

You remove the cap and use the pump dispenser which emits quite a fine spray of product which is enough to cover your hands and then simply rub your hands together. I sometimes give it two squirts if I am in a particularly dirty environment. Immediately ...

• that lovely essential oil aroma fills the air although it is not overpowering at all. If you use this at work people are likely to comment on the nice smell rather than start gagging. I can pick up the subtle blend of lemon and lavender in particular in the fragrance, but it is subtle and just very pleasant and uplifting. I think this can be quite relaxing to smell when I am at work and the scent takes a while to disperse so it lingers around pleasantly.

The product is a clear liquid thin gel that dries leaving my hands feeling slightly softened, which is probably down to the aloe vera ingredient which is a naturally moisturizing plant extract. I believe that lavender is a

natural healing agent and also has some antiseptic properties. It does not bother me but there is the tiniest bit of stickiness when this product has dried on my hands. This is barely noticeable I just thought I should mention it because not all hand sanitizer products are at all sticky, but it is only slightly. It feels pretty dry to the touch generally.

I like this Quash Natural Hand Sanitiser because not only do I feel it gives me some extra protection and hygiene in the presence of germs and bacteria, but I just love the smell which is an added bonus as most of these products do not have a scent. I also love the natural ingredients, so I will give this a good score.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343061126501130/k2311a063/6.3.10