Waring Juice Extractor
  • I decided it was time to get a juice extractor
  • I purchased the Waring Pro Juice Extractor for my family to use for our delicious new drinks
  • I like that the area you place the vegetables or fruit is large
  • I think that they make so many new recipes because the Waring Pro Juice Extractor is so fun to use

• by vpriddy
      We switched over to drinking more juice and vegetable drinks in our diet. Originally, I was trying to puree vegetables and hand squeeze fruit to make our healthy drinks. I decided it was time to get a juice extractor.

I purchased the Waring Pro Juice Extractor for my family to use for our delicious new drinks. We have model JEX328 of the Waring Pro Juice Extractor.

I like that the area you place the

vegetables or fruit is large. We do not have to spend tons of time chopping up the food before we put it in the Waring Pro Juice Extractor to make our drinks.

This is especially nice when we are in a hurry. I like that the machine is simple enough to use that even the teens in my house are making their creations with the Waring Pro Juice Extractor.

They are coming up with ...

• some clever recipes and combinations of vegetables or fruits to use in the Waring Pro Juice Extractor. I think that they make so many new recipes because the Waring Pro Juice Extractor is so fun to use!

I like that the amount of pulp left from fruits is virtually none.

I feel confident that the Waring Pro Juice Extractor is getting the maximum amount of juice from the fruits that we put into the machine.

Also, I like that it is easy to take apart and put back together again.

I�ve had some machines that I use in the kitchen that I have to get out the directions each time to figure out how they go back together. This is not the case with the Waring Pro Juice Extractor.

Being so easy to break down makes cleaning very simple and quick. I like the Waring Pro Juice Extractor and would recommend to other people.

Rose M. Domenech says :

I was giving a waring juice extracter about 10 years ago mabe more. It belong to my aunt. I love it . The probleming i`m have it trying to clean it ? UL 821A. She old but she works very well. Can you help me. Thank You. Rose M. Domenech

John says :

I would recommend that you refer to page 5 of the manual which shows you how to clean and maintain the extractor. It would be more helpful. Here’s a link to the manual:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161812112641231/k2311a1218/12.18.06