Samsung Corby (GT-S3653W)  » Phones  »
  • I bought two cellphones last month, actually I bought 3, but they were all one brand
  • Most phones has a generic size and font which i think was boring
  • At first I thought it was just the internet connection, so i tried it again

• by arwen

I bought two cellphones last month, actually I bought 3, but they were all one brand. Samsung. I am kind of tired of buying Nokia brands in the last few years of my life because of the very fast changing styles in a year. I bought 2 Corby and 1 GTE1080T, The two Corby was our wedding anniversary gift. the SAmsung GTE1080T was just something like a back up phone. anyways, The samsung corby wifi or also known Samsung GT-S3653w is one

of the cutest and very user-friendly phone to me, In my opinion the external part of the phone was very cute.

It has 3 interchangeable back case. very bright colors that you can choose from. I chose orange. because i find the yellow so popular that everyone has it.. I like how light-weight it was. and very handy the applications was nice.. i love how you can change the font of your phone. Most phones has a generic size and font which ...

• i think was boring.. so that’s why I love how it looks whenever I send messages or read messages I find it very cute.. Although you can see positive tones of my review. There was actually this one situation that kind of bothered me, there was this one time that I was inside the mall and the mall was a wi-fi spot.. so I turned on my Wi-fi and started connecting online. While I was surfing the net, it started hanging.. and
        I mean it literally stop from moving..so I turned it off.

At first I thought it was just the internet connection, so i tried it again.. and now I just opened a file from it and guess what it hangs.. Although this was not very good. I actually think that it has a flaw but it also has reasons why it hangs..You shouldn’t rush the keys , I mean it’s not a keyboard.. it’s a touch-screen.. so being patient can make this cellphone works well.

ronel says :

i can connect to a wireless hotspot but I cant connect to the internet

Jules Li says :

This means there’s an issue with the the mobile internet service. You have to be a little more specific about what’s happening when trying to access the internet to help determine where the problem is. However, one simple thing that you can always do is perform a soft reset on your phone. This tends to help with a lot of internet issues. Pull the battery out with the phone on. Power back up to see what happens.

hunter says :

my widgets, facebook and twitter suddenly disappeared. i dont know what happened. what to do? pls help.

Marg says :

Hunter, I had this happen once when my phone was low on storage space. The issue is that there is not enough room so the phone errors and deletes everything. Unfortunately if it was deleted it was not retrieved. If you need extra storage space I would suggest getting a storage card so that it doesn’t happen anymore.

ronel says :

Why cant I access the internet even though I was able to connect with several hotspots

Jules Li says :

It sounds like you’re having problems accessing the internet through your carrier’s network. If this is a new phone, you will need to have the settings configured for your carrier. The internet doesn’t work automatically just because the calling services are working. You can have the settings configured by contacting your carrier.

jtv says :

can i use stylus on my GT-S3653W? i got a DS nintendo stylus but it doesnt work on my corby-wifi touchscreen. tnx.

Jules Li says :

Jtv, the touchscreen is actually not compatible with a stylus. It will not detect it.

Marky says :

paano ba maglagay ng Yahoo Messenger sa SamSung Croby GT-S3653W

Marg says :

Ginamit ko upang magkaroon ito ng telepono at ako ay Yahoo messenger. Ako ay walang mga isyu sa compatibility kung na kung ano ang iyong hinihingi.

junvic says :

how to change touch screen sensitivity of my Samsung GT-S653W?

dean carter says :

The ability to change the touch screen sensitivity would be found in the settings menu, look for the display options. If not found there then i would advise you look through the user manual.

soe win says :

I am told that it can be used for both GSM and CDMA 800 Mhz. Is it true?

Jules Li says :

It’s available in both GSM and CDMA versions. However, you’re not able to use one phone for both networks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373061126391130/k2311a063/6.3.10