Waring Pro Ice Crusher
  • I like that the place where you pour the ice in is big
  • I highly recommend that Waring Pro Ice Crusher for everyone whether you're single or in a family

• by vpriddy
      During the summer, the Waring Pro Ice Crusher receives the most use of any kitchen appliance that I own. It is a fantastic kitchen gadget to have. The Waring Pro Ice Crusher is all stainless steel so it is easy to clean up.

I

like that the place where you pour the ice in is big. I do not end up spilling ice all over the counter when I use the Waring Pro Ice Crusher.

Also, I like that the blades are meant to crush up ice. I had been using my blender but ice is very rough on blades and wears them out.

With the Waring Pro Ice Crusher I don�t have to worry about the blades having to be replaced all the time. We use the model IC70.

The switch on the ...

• Waring Pro Ice Crusher
      Waring Pro Ice Crusher is easy to use. I like that it does not take a genius to figure out how to run the machine.

The ice comes out smoothly and all crushed. You do not end up with chunks of ice that were missed

when you use the Waring Pro Ice Crusher.

We like to add the crushed ice to juice drinks during the hot months. It makes drinking anything cold so refreshing and tasty.

I highly recommend that Waring Pro Ice Crusher for everyone whether you’re single or in a family.

Waring Pro Ice Crusher

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161812112631231/k2311a1218/12.18.06