Refurbished Samsung U340
0.5
  • I love to text, and it is not possible for me to text with a black screen
  • I wouldn’t recommend anyone waste there time on this phone

• by adrean_j

I saw an add for cricket describing an offer on a phone for only $9. 99. I went to the website and ordered the phone. It was a refurbished U340. I still see this add till this date. Sometimes they even try to market this worthless phone for $29.

99. That is definitely not a deal. The refurbished phone does come with a 30 day exchange, but what’s the chances it will mess up within 30 days. I had the phone and it has virtually no features. I could get on the internet but could not receive any type of links from email.

That is the first phone I have seen do this. People probably wonder

what I expected for that cheap price. I expected the phone to at least work. I had it for a total of two months before the screen blacked out. It had different color squiggly lines.

Of course there is nothing I can do at this point is buy another phone. I love to text, and it is not possible for me to text with a black screen. I also can’t see who my missed calls were. I went to the cricket store, because I needed a phone asap. When I go there, I realized all the phones were overly expensive.

Now I’m paying for buying this cheap refurbished phone. The service may be great for ...

• the first two months. Then your phone will go out. I wouldn’t recommend anyone waste there time on this phone. If you are on a budget, just look around and find something different.

I should have known the phone was super generic, when I first set eyes on it. The supposed Samsung U340 did not have any logos on it at all. There was nothing that said Samsung. There was nothing that said Cricket. It looked like one of those toy phones that you buy at the dollar store.

I got the impression that cricket just took pieces from different refurbished phones, whatever they could salvage. They then put it together and made a generic

phone with Samsung pieces. Another thing that should of made me think was the graphics and colors. They were the worst I have ever seen on a phone. It looked similar to the graphic quality of the older computers.

After I spend my money to buy another phone, they had the nerve to charge me to change phones. They charged me $15 up front. I asked why would I be charged if it was there cheap phone that broke. They did not have a good reason. The only reason is that it was policy.

Trying to look for a bargain, I ended up spending a fortune. This should be a buyer beware alert. Don’t buy the Samsung U340.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373061126291130/k2311a063/6.3.10