Sally Hansen Airbrush Make-Up  » Cosmetics  »
  • Then a good friend of mine, the same friend who actually introduced me to Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, again gave me a solution to my nagging problem
  • She told me, “If they’ve got something for your legs, then definitely, they’ve got another for your face
  • When I bought the product, I tested it at once
  • After applying it, I noticed that my blemishes were actually invisible to the naked eye

• by bloodberry

I recently wrote about the wonderful effect I gained from using Sally Hansen’s Airbrush Legs. So now, I’d like to share another product of theirs that made such a huge difference in my life. It’s none other than Sally Hansen Airbrush Make-Up. Though I am Asian and I belong to the brown race I was actually born with freckles on my face, and later on I discovered that my skin was prone to pigmentation.

Often times when people would come near my face, they would

ask me what was on the bridge of my nose. I guess those who are really close to me can freely ask me what it is, but sometimes simple acquaintances would make time to decipher what it is and stare at me for a long time before finally asking the question. And yes, I felt embarrassed.

Having to explain thoroughly was such an effort on my part. Somehow I also felt ugly too. Then a good friend of mine, the same friend who actually introduced me ...

• to Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, again gave me a solution to my nagging problem.

She told me, “If they’ve got something for your legs, then definitely, they’ve got another for your face. ” I was very much excited to buy. When I bought the product, I tested it at once.

After applying it, I noticed that my blemishes were actually invisible to the naked eye. Even I cannot see it. It’s liquid formula makes it easy to distribute on the face.

It’s not sticky; it acts as

a concealer and a liquid foundation all at the same time. When it dries, its matte finish makes your face looking flawless. There is no need to put on extra powder.

Retouching will not be an issue too. Its effects can last all day and all night. And since it is water proof, there will be no problem if any downpour shall occur.

Now, I don’t have to hide behind my handkerchief anymore. Who knew that flaws can be easily hidden by a miracle corrector inside a spray can.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061126221030/k2311a063/6.3.10