Cuisinart SmartPower Premier Blender  » Electronics  »
  • It is definitely the type of blender that I would like to add to my kitchen accessories collection
  • I like that it is compact enough to hog up all the counter area in the kitchen
  • I was extremely impressed with the Cuisinart SmartPower Premier Blender
  • I would definitely recommend this as a wonderful kitchen accessory for any homemaker that enjoys cooking

• by vpriddy
      I was recently at a friend’s house for dinner. While I was helping her prepare the feast, I had the opportunity to try out her Cuisinart SmartPower Premier Blender. I must admit that this is one powerful blender.

It is definitely the type of blender that I would like to add to my kitchen accessories collection.

I fell in love with this power packed machine.

Cuisinart SmartPower Premier Blender has a compact design. Even though the blender holds 50 ounces, it did not take up a whole lot of counter space.

I like that it is compact enough to hog up all the counter area in the kitchen. The buttons on the front of the Cuisinart SmartPower Premier Blender are large enough to read and easy to push.

I like that they easily wipe off and did not build up with food or liquids from using the blender. The Cuisinart SmartPower Premier Blender was sealed very well.

While blending up potatoes for mashed potatoes, the blender didn’t leak in any ...

• Cuisinart SmartPower Premier Blender
      place. Also, it was so simple to use.

I liked that it had a neat counter feature. I set the blender for how long I wanted the potatoes to blend and the Cuisinart SmartPower Premier Blender literally did all the work.

It was that simple to use. I was extremely impressed with the Cuisinart SmartPower Premier

Blender.

I liked that it also came with a cookbook to try out new recipes and give ideas for uses to make cooking just that much easier. We had a great meal and it was fun getting to use my friend�s Cuisinart SmartPower Premier Blender.

I would definitely recommend this as a wonderful kitchen accessory for any homemaker that enjoys cooking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161812112621231/k2311a1218/12.18.06