Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea body spray  » Perfume  »
  • Most women would agree that the perfume version of this scent was too sweet that it will somehow turned into an instant headache

• by arwen

I have been a fan of Victoria Secret colognes and perfumes, but in these past few months I was hooked with this new Scent from Bath and Body Works ” Sweet Pea”. I always fond of trying new scents all the time. but this scent really actually caught my attention from my sister who happens to bought this from her colleague.

I was so envious that I

immediately bought one for myself. My sister didn’t care that much because she thought that it was nice but too sweet for her personality.

So she didn’t care if I bought 2 bottles. The moment my nose smelled it.

I was like in sweet heaven.

The sweetness of this scent is not very annoying/over empowering.

My husband has a very sensitive nose, and it’s not very easy ...

• to impress him. That’s why I just usually bought colognes and light scented perfumes.

and living in a tropical country (like ours) can actually change the quality of the scent. So I was very careful with my scents.

First, I just want to stress out that this is not the perfume, I’m using a body spray. There is a difference when it comes to the power of

the scent.

Most women would agree that the perfume version of this scent was too sweet that it will somehow turned into an instant headache. But the body spray was a total opposite.

It still sweet but the remove the headache touch of it. The scent is lighter and it stays on your skin and clothes and you smell naturally sweet without being stinky.

I simply love this body spray.

Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea body spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563061126191030/k2311a063/6.3.10