Rexona Deo-Whitening  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • After a couple of weeks of using it, I gave up completely, cause I don't really see any difference, I think the other cream that I used was more effective than this
  • It was still early, when I noticed that my sweating was more that I expected, and Rexona wasn't able to stop it

• by ingking

For years I have struggled with dark underarms and chicken skin because of shaving and plucking, so for years I have been trying a lot of products that promises to whiten my armpits and make it smoother.

I tried Rexona Deodorant, just to check if it would work, but sadly it didn’t really have

any effect at all. It’s a roll on, and this kind of roll-on I hate, cause it is sticky and tends to dry longer, specially Rexona. After a couple of weeks of using it, I gave up completely, cause I don’t really see any difference, I think the other cream that I used was ...

• more effective than this. Though that was more harder to use since it’s not a deodorant or anti-perspirant, it’s just mainly a whitener.

Also, since I sweat a lot, I really need a both a good deodorant and anti-perspirant, and none of that can be done by Rexona. It was still early, when I noticed

that my sweating was more that I expected, and Rexona wasn’t able to stop it. Also at the end of the day, I ended up smelling like sweat. I really hated it.

With this, I have crossed out Rexona Deo-whitening in my list, and hopefully next time I would have better luck when trying other products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061126121030/k2311a063/6.3.10