Olay Natural White  » Cosmetics  »
  • My sister and I have tried a lot of facial washes over the years, and this is really one of the best that I have ever tried
  • It's I think mainly for whitening, but even if that is not my main purpose, I still use it cause it's really gentle on my skin
  • I would recommend using Olay Facial Wash for people who like me have mixed skin, both Oily and Dry at the same time on the different parts of my face

• by ingking

My sister and I have tried a lot of facial washes over the years, and this is really one of the best that I have ever tried. It’s I think mainly for whitening, but even if that is not my main purpose, I still use it cause it’s really gentle on my skin.

It’s a clear

almost gel like facial wash, and it’s really really soft on my skin when I use it.

I don’t feel like it’s too strong or it dries my skin.

Also it has no artificial smell, which I read can even harm your skin.

It does help my skin with the oiliness but never drying it unlike ...

• other facial washes.

It has helped in closing some big pores on the side of the nose and along my cheek, and incredible I have not had any pimples or blemishes since I tried using Olay Facial Wash.

I really love Olay products, although a little expensive as compared to local known brands, but still I

think the money that we had paid for it is really worth it.

I would recommend using Olay Facial Wash for people who like me have mixed skin, both Oily and Dry at the same time on the different parts of my face.

It’s really one of the best facial washes that I have ever tried.

Olay Natural White
    Sahaya says :

My Skin have lot of marks nd some pimple. is olay natural white is good for my skin. Shall i use that.?

Ingking replies :

Yeah, you could try, but you know that we all have different skins, and I have found that the facial wash that works for me does not work for my sister as well. So I can`t really say that it would work, but atleast it does for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061126111030/k2311a063/6.3.10