Cuisinart SmartStick hand blender  » Electronics  »
  • I like to drink the powdered breakfast drinks
  • The problem is that sometimes they are difficult to get blended together with the milk
  • I would definitely recommend the Cuisinart SmartStick hand blender for anyone that likes to mix drinks

• by vpriddy
      I like to drink the powdered breakfast drinks. The problem is that sometimes they are difficult to get blended together with the milk. Recently, I purchased a Cuisinart SmartStick hand blender.

I don’t know how I managed to do my instant drinks without it! The Cuisinart SmartStick hand blender has the perfect fit for the glasses that I use.

I like that it is light weight and very simple to use.

Mine came with a whisk and a chopper attachments. They are easy to swap back and forth on the blender.

I also like that it has two speeds so that you can do a pulse or continuous blending. After trying mine several times for breakfast drinks, I ...

• even started using it to make milk shakes.

It worked absolutely fantastic. We have model CSB 77.

It is stainless steel so cleaning up after using the Cuisinart SmartStick hand blender is very easy. You just run it under the water and wipe it off.

It is much easier to clean then some of the other blenders that I’ve

used in the past. I liked that the Cuisinart SmartStick hand blender is powerful enough to blend the ice cream smoothly for our milkshakes.

I would definitely recommend the Cuisinart SmartStick hand blender for anyone that likes to mix drinks. I�m sure that it would do well for alcoholic drinks as well and be terrific for a party.

Cuisinart SmartStick hand blender

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161812112611231/k2311a1218/12.18.06