Tefal Jamie Oliver Frying Pan 30cm
  • I should admit that I bought this frying pan after reading the commercial ads of this product
  • And I think I don't need to look for a new frying pan anymore if I try to use and wash it carefully
  • I paid almost 100 dollar for this frying pan, but it's the best frying pan that I ever have

• by reviewlover

I should admit that I bought this frying pan after reading the commercial ads of this product. I was looking for a good frying pan. I’ve been trying few brands of frying pans and so far, it will end up in the junk because it did not stay for long time.

So when I saw the ads of this product, I immediately checked

it in the store to find out if the product is really the right frying pan that I was looking for.

And this frying pan is a very professional frying pan from Tefal. Although the price was a bit expensive if I compared with the other brands, but the quality of the frying pan is really great. When you fry your food, it ...

• will not stick to your frying pan. And as long as you wash it in the right way, the frying pan will not brake easily since it is made with Manufacturer’s Lifetime Guarantee.

The handle will not get hot when you cook with this frying pan. Few of the frying pan that I ever tried had warm handle when I fry the food with

it, but not with this Tefal.

This product also have Thermo’s spot which can be used as heat indicator.

I am happy with this product. And I think I don’t need to look for a new frying pan anymore if I try to use and wash it carefully.

I paid almost 100 dollar for this frying pan, but it’s the best frying pan that I ever have.

Liz says :

My tefal frypan has got lots of rust and baked on grime ? . Has anyone got any suggestions on how to clean it? Thanks

John says :

I would suggest using vinegar and baking soda. I use it to clean frying pans and it works well.

Galega says :

Removal of rust out of frying pan is quite challenging. It may not be possible to easily get rid of them with your regular dishwasher detergent.

Use fine steel wool to remove rust from affected areas. Scour the skillet until the area returns to raw cast iron. Wash the skillet thoroughly: Wash the cast iron with warm water and mild dish soap. Scrub with bristle brush, gentle scouring pad, or mesh sponge if needed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533061126081030/k2311a063/6.3.10