LIquid Neutrogena Facial Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I agree that it's so gentle to the skin, but I think it only cleanses my skin in a minimal level
  • I would recommend it to people who have very sensitive skin, or if you have skin allergies, rashes, pimples, or other skin problem
  • It's in a pump bottle, so it's convenient to use
  • Although it's a bit of a problem when you have to take it with you when you travel

• by Alex_29

Choosing a facial cleanser is crucial. It’ll take you some time to be able to know what product works for you. I tried Liquid Neutrogena once, and I was not so happy with compared to other Neutrogena facial cleansers.

I agree that it’s so gentle to the skin, but I think it only cleanses my skin in a minimal

level. I’m not that satisfied with its effect after washing.

It makes my skin soft, but I still feel that it’s not clean and the pores on my face are not cleaned. But it’s good because it’s oil-free and fragrance free.

It’s really non-irritating to the skin. I would recommend it to people who have very sensitive skin, or ...

• if you have skin allergies, rashes, pimples, or other skin problem.

You can wash your face with it without causing much trouble with your skin breakouts or problems. I also like its bottle, and the price is also reasonable.

It’s in a pump bottle, so it’s convenient to use. Although it’s a bit of a problem when you have

to take it with you when you travel.

There’s a way to lock the pump, but it’s still not trave-friendly.

It’s Neutrogena, a brand that you can trust.

It’s just that this facial cleanser does not work for me. It did not cause any harmful effects on my skin, but I just thought that I need to look for something better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061126051030/k2311a063/6.3.10