Philips Under-Cabinet DVD Player  » Electronics  »
  • Also, I like that by being under the cabinet mounted, it doesn't take up counter space where I have other appliances and like to cook
  • I definitely recommend the Philips Under-Cabinet DVD Player

• by vpriddy
      Philips Under-Cabinet DVD Player fits compactly under the counter in my kitchen. I really like this remote control DVD player. While I’m cooking or cleaning in the kitchen, I can watch DVD’s.

I even bought a few DVD’s that have recipes. It is great to use the Philips Under-Cabinet DVD Player to cook the recipes as

I’m watching them on the 7 ‘ monitor.

It is just big enough to see but not so big that it gets in the way. Also, I like that by being under the cabinet mounted, it doesn’t take up counter space where I have other appliances and like to cook.

The handy remote makes it easy to ...

• use the Philips Under-Cabinet DVD Player so that you can make choices from across the kitchen. It is nice not to have to walk back over to the player to make selections and change tuning.

The Philips Under-Cabinet DVD Player is also a radio. It picks up stations from around my area really well.

So, if I’m

in other rooms near the kitchen, I can just switch on my favorite radio station to listen to. I don’t even have to be in the same room.

I have model number AJL700/37. This is a great kitchen accessory for anyone that stays at home and is in the kitchen a lot.

I definitely recommend the Philips Under-Cabinet DVD Player.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161812112591131/k2311a1218/12.18.06