Rice Krispies Treats  » Food  »
  • I like that Kellogg�s Rice Krispies Treats are now available in a box

• by vpriddy
      I remember when I was a child, my mother would get together the ingredients to make homemade rice krispies treats. Watching her put together a batch of these treats was so much fun. I like that Kellogg�s

Rice Krispies Treats are now available in a box. They are individually wrapped so it is easy to pack them in lunches or even slip one in my purse for a snack on the run. I ...

• especially like that the Kellogg�s Rice Krispies Treats taste just like the homemade ones that I remember from my childhood. Every time that I eat a Kellogg�s Rice Krispies Treats bar, I remember the days I
        used to stand in the kitchen watching her bake away. Not only are they one of my favorites but my children really like Kellogg�s Rice Krispies Treats and often ask for them as a dessert in their lunches.

Rice Krispies Treats

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271812112561131/k2311a1218/12.18.06