Nokia 5233  » Phones  »
  • However since Nokia 5233 offered more features, I decided to go for it
  • The best part of Nokia 5233 is its 3.2 inch screen which is a luxury as far as normal costumers are concerned
  • The phone is completely touch screen which is another luxurious thing and in my opinion, another reason to purchase the handset
  • First, I was disappointed to see that no memory card was given with the handset
  • Apart from these, it is a good handset with a 8/10 rating and I would recommend the phone universally to everyone

• by how

Nokia launched its 5233 model a few months ago. As per my opinion, it was a harsh reply to Samsung Corby range, targeting middle class costumers like us. However since Nokia 5233 offered more features, I decided to go for it. The best part of Nokia 5233 is its 3.

2 inch screen which is a luxury as far as normal costumers are concerned. It has beautiful colors which make its screen quality all the more appealing. It was mainly due to the screen that I was drawn to the phone.

The phone is completely touch screen which is another luxurious thing and in my opinion, another reason to purchase the handset. I was also shocked to see its 2MP camera which is not seen in other handsets of the same price range. The camera is not just digital but also has 8x zoom which is an added advantage.

The best feature that I liked about the phone is the Qwerty keypad that has been given in touch screen, and gets activated only in Landscape mode. The phone has an additional ...

• media key which is useful in opening gallery and media links. The phone has powerful speakers.

I also love the fact that Nokia 5233 has a 3. 5 mm jack that allows it to be compatible with earphones and speakers of companies other than Nokia. However, a pair of earphones and microphone has been given with the box set.

The handset supports expandable memory up to 8GB. I preferred Nokia because it allows installation of third party software. I liked the My Maps feature as well.

Real player comes installed within

the phone and the phone has FM radio also. According to me, the zoom and stretch feature on the video playing is also brilliant. The phone has its drawbacks.

First, I was disappointed to see that no memory card was given with the handset. A multimedia phone without a memory card is really a shame. Another disability was its earphones which do not provide adequate sound quality.

Even with loudness, its voice is quite low. Apart from these, it is a good handset with a 8/10 rating and I would recommend the phone universally to everyone.

Nokia 5233

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373061125500930/k2311a063/6.3.10