The Co-operative Golden Delicious Apples  » Food  »
  • I buy one of these gorgeous golden delicious apples from The Co-operative convenience store frequently as a snack and I pay 35 pence each
  • I like buying them from the Co-op as they are guaranteed to always be fresh and really crisp
  • But in the day, I love buying one of these apples to eat when I am walking home from the shop

• by jeanne71

I buy one of these gorgeous golden delicious apples from The Co-operative convenience store frequently as a snack and I pay 35 pence each. This is from the fresh fruit section of the store and you can obviously have as many as you want, they are loose and you just help yourself. I like buying them from the Co-op as they are guaranteed to always be

fresh and really crisp. Golden Delicious apples should always be really crisp to the bite, really juicy and they are best when really fresh and this is what they are like at the Co-op. They should also have a citrus tang to them rather than a sweet taste and these have that lovely fresh flavour.

I like junk food as much as the next person ...

• but when I am out and about I like to buy healthy snacks as I eat mostly junk food when watching telly at night. But in the day, I love buying one of these apples to eat when I am walking home from the shop. On a hot day, the juiciness of this lovely fruit is appreciated as I find it really quenches my thirst, as
        well as filling me up a bit. These apples are a delicious way for me to get one of my ‘five a day’ recommended fruit and vegetable intake which sometimes takes a bit of effort, but these are gorgeous, especially now the weather has turned warm.

These Golden Delicious Apples from The Co-operative are always fresh, crisp and juicy and a great way of getting some Vitamin C.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273061125490930/k2311a063/6.3.10