Feature Film “The Collector”  » Movies  »
1.5
  • I like horror movies and watch one to two a week normally
  • I love slasher flicks and thrillers but I don't like movies where they are just trying to be gross

• by duckfan

This movie had made me be more careful about the movies I check out with netflix. I did not know too much about this film before I watched it. I had only seen the trailer and it did not look too bad. To make sure I had not missed something in the trailer, I re watched it after seeing the movie and boy I was not wrong about the trailer. If you look closely you can tell what kind

of movie this is from the trailer but I suspect a lot of people will walk into this film unaware like me.

I like horror movies and watch one to two a week normally. I love slasher flicks and thrillers but I don’t like movies where they are just trying to be gross. The film makers are really just trying to show you how realistic they can make the gore.

This movie is really gross. The killing in it is hardcore, the ...

• only thing I have seen like it would be the movie saw or hostel. People are tortured and killed in gross ways and you see it all. I usually prefer a little more plot with my horror than this film. The killing looked real, the directing and acting were great but the plot once the killing started was all about the killing and while it was suspenseful it did not have a lot going on.

The plot of this movie

was interesting. Rich people come home to find a box that rattles, they open it and there is a person in it who is the bait. Then someone grabs you and your family and tortures and kills those he doesn’t want. The person in the home he does want, he tortures but does not kill, this person is made a part of his collection. And then he takes the person and puts him in the box to go find more people.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113061125420930/k2311a063/6.3.10