Revlon New Complexion Foundation
  • I think the New Complexion foundation was advertised as not having to use powder with this which I totally disagree with
  • I like this better than the combined kind, since you really don't get good coverage otherwise

• by Karen22

This foundation is not the liquid variety that most of us are familiar with - it is a sort of paste that comes in a compact, like powder. I’ve always used liquid foundation and applied it with a makeup sponge but wanted to try this kind since it’s easier for when you’re on the go.

It is indeed a lot more travel friendly than liquid foundation,

as I normally apply this while I’m commuting to work.

(only at stop lights!!) At first, I was worried that it wouldn’t go on as nicely as liquid since it is so much thicker.

I actually like it much better than liquid now - it goes on smoother and does not look thick at all.

It’s also handy that it has it’s own mirror (since ...

• it comes in a compact) which you’ll never find in a liquid foundation.

I think the New Complexion foundation was advertised as not having to use powder with this which I totally disagree with.

I have used the kind of foundation that has powder in it already but this particular brand is not like that.

It leaves your face feeling exactly like you have just

applied liquid foundation so you still need powder too.

I like this better than the combined kind, since you really don’t get good coverage otherwise.

All in all, this is a great product.

One negative thing is that is costs more than certain liquid foundations and does not last as long.

To me, it is still worth it since the quality is better and can be taken anywhere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061125410930/k2311a063/6.3.10