Readbud.com  » Web sites  »
1.5
  • Unfortunately you can only change your interests to view more articles once in a 24 hour period
  • If all categories were open to every reviewer I think you would be able to make more money but I am unhappy with the amount of time I need to put in to make even $1 a day and I do not recommend this site to others

• by duckfan

Readbud.com is a website that reviews articles written by others. At the moment you cannot write articles directly for readbud but they are hiring people to review articles. Most of the articles are offered to be reviewed for between .4 and .8 although there are a few .10 articles out there. Before you open each article it gives you the title and category in addition to the price you

will be payed for this article so that you may choose to either open the article or to skip it and go on to the other.

Once you have earned $50 you are eligible for a payment request through paypal. I cannot tell you how long that will take you to earn as I am no where near that total. You the reader are limited in the amount of articles you ...

• can read by the number offered in your interests categories. Unfortunately you can only change your interests to view more articles once in a 24 hour period. I check in twice each day to see what articles are open to me and I change my interests every 24 hours and I have never made more than $1 in a day.

I do not think I will stick with this site for

very long as it takes a long time for each article to load and you cannot review as many as you want in a day. If all categories were open to every reviewer I think you would be able to make more money but I am unhappy with the amount of time I need to put in to make even $1 a day and I do not recommend this site to others.

Readbud.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203061125390930/k2311a063/6.3.10