Korrers Color Natural Wonders Makeup Set
  • I definitely would wear this mascara if I want a more natural or subtle look but definitely not when I'm going out or want a more dramatic look on my eyelashes, which most of the time I do
  • I love the shimmer in it, whether I apply it to my brow bone as a highlighter or a base to make my dark black eyeliner and mascara stand out, this white shimmery eye shadow really makes my eyes pop and stand out in a really good way
  • This makeup set also comes with a Lip gloss in light purple, this isn't a shade that I normally wear and I don't like the purple undertones in the lip gloss, I like the lip stick much better

• by JCandyce

The mascara in this makeup kit, which as vitamins and rice bran in it, really didn’t do anything for my lashes except add color, give them a little volume and make a little full. It didn’t do mush for length though. I definitely would wear this mascara if I want a more natural or subtle look but definitely not when I’m going out or want a more dramatic look on my eyelashes, which most of the time I do. I really like dramatic smokey eye but I do sometimes like a more subtle look, especially if I’m just hanging around the house. This mascara doesn’t smudge or flake at all. My lashes feel very soft with this mascara on and they feel very light. So I really do like this mascara for

how it is on my lashes and when I want a subtle look.

This makeup set also comes with a Evening Primerose Eyeshadow in a very pretty shimmery white shade. I love this eye shadow. Not only does it look great when I’m doing a smokey eye but it also looks great when I want to use this as a base eye shadow. I love the shimmer in it, whether I apply it to my brow bone as a highlighter or a base to make my dark black eyeliner and mascara stand out, this white shimmery eye shadow really makes my eyes pop and stand out in a really good way. This eye shadow last a really long time on its own without the help of any eye shadow primer and doesn’t ...

• fade or crease at all.

This makeup set also comes with a lipstick in Natural Pink, which is a very pretty pink. I love this color on my lips. It very nice and even if I have chapped lips, I can put this on and it makes my lips feel and look super soft and adds just a little bit of shine. It also has great staying power, and stays for about 3 hours before I have to apply it. It even stays when I’m eating. When it does fade, it fades into a really pretty lighter color and doesn’t make my lips look dry at all.

This makeup set also comes with a soft eyeliner pencil, This goes on my eyelid easily and very smooth and soft just like it says in

the name. It doesn’t really stay on my waterline though, and needs to be sealed in with my cream eyeliner but it doesn’t smudge at all and stays on my waterline without smudging to underneath my eye.

This makeup set also comes with a Lip gloss in light purple, this isn’t a shade that I normally wear and I don’t like the purple undertones in the lip gloss, I like the lip stick much better.

This makeup set loses one point only because I didn’t really like the lip gloss, everything else however in this makeup kit was really great and I would definitely buy these products separately now that I’ve gotten a chance to try them and most of them I really like.

would definitely recommend this set to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061125320930/k2311a063/6.3.10