Verizon Wireless  » Cellular services  »
Verizon Cellular Services
  • I have been a long time cellular customer and I am pleased to say that Verizon Wireless is by far the best service in existence
  • When I first started using cellular services, I found that the many glitches most companies had was the lack of customer service
  • Verizon Wireless Customer service representatives, are always eager and enthusiastic about discussing your plan, in fact they recommend you check with them frequently to swap the plan unlimitedly, to meet your cellular needs without any penalties or additional fees

• by hardworking

I have been a long time cellular customer and I am pleased to say that Verizon Wireless is by far the best service in existence. They are certainly not the cheapest, however when it comes to quality service, I can certainly rate them at number 1. When I first started using cellular services, I found that the many glitches most companies had was the lack of customer service.

With Verizon Wireless, that is by far the case. I began using the regular text and mobile call type phones and quickly began upgrading to the more lucrative data plan cell phones, all because of

their excellent customer serviced employees.

I have never had any difficulties with any promises made by Verizon, in fact anytime I complain about any form of glitch with a cell phone, I go directly to their retail stores, where the employees just swap out my cell phone free of charge. Since my initial membership eight years ago, I have been able to upgrade every two years for a one hundred dollar credit, and this promise with Verizon has been in existence since the first day in business.

Verizon Wireless is a very innovative cell phone company which strives daily to bring us the most ...

• valued and popular cell phones. I have wanted to switch companies just to get the iphone, but found that Verizon Wireless is coming out with the iphone in the fall.

They do not quickly leap into technology as they test and check to make sure that newer innovative cell phones meet their standards, so that that they can continue to provide us with the excellent service. Verizon wireless offers excellent warranties and is always eager to swap equipment to an unsatisfied customer.

They have trained professionals who understands the way consumers appreciate quality service. Verizon wireless has smart business ethics; as they

understand the concept of the customer is what keeps them in business.

They understand the true meaning that a lost customer is not just one loss, but the three additional lost customers that would’ve been recommended by the lost customer. Verizon Wireless Customer service representatives, are always eager and enthusiastic about discussing your plan, in fact they recommend you check with them frequently to swap the plan unlimitedly, to meet your cellular needs without any penalties or additional fees.

I have recommended many friends and colleagues to Verizon Wireless, whereas they too have become very satisfied customers and in most cases have saved a substantial amount of money.

Verizon Wireless

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 223061125150930/k2311a063/6.3.10