Halls Mentho Lyptus Cough Suppressant  » Medicine  »
  • I know what to look for now, my throat start itching and my eyes start watering and I know I have about 30 seconds before I start coughing uncontrollably
  • The lozenges also have an interesting texture, both soft and hard
  • The packaging says oral anesthetic, but I must say I have not noticed this

• by npz

When I get a cough, the whole world knows about it. It goes on and on for weeks on end, and is a nagging dry cough that just won’t stop at any time of the day or night. If I leave it without any kind of medication, it never clears up, it just lingers and gets worse.

Whilst I do take a cough medicine at recommended intervals during the day, invariably I find myself out in public in between doses either having a full on coughing attack or at the very least starting to feel one coming on. I know what to look for now, my throat start itching and my eyes start watering and I know I

have about 30 seconds before I start coughing uncontrollably.

Thankfully I have found Halls Mentho Lyptus Cough Suppressants and Oral Anesthetic. The pack of lozenges claims that they provide relief within 10 seconds. I have timed it, and guess what? It’s true.

These lozenges are very small and each of them is individually wrapped in a paper wrapper. All of them come in a Ziploc style re-sealable plastic bag and are incredibly inexpensive. Given their size and portability, they are ideal for carrying, for example, in my pocket or in my bag.

I like the taste of these. They are indeed mentholly and immediately start to clear my sinuses. It is almost as if a cool ...

• breeze starts blowing throw my head as soon as I start to suck on one of these lozenges. The lozenges also have an interesting texture, both soft and hard. What I mean by this is that there is almost a soft and chewy outside of the lozenge, and then at the heart is a very hard center, very much like a boiled sweet.

Even if the taste of these was not good, which it is, the most important factor to me is that they work. In less than ten seconds, my cough is suppressed, and that is worth its weight in gold. Also, if I feel a coughing attack coming on, I suck on one of these

lozenges, and the coughing fit goes away. The suppressant also lasts a reasonable amount of time, so I do not need to keep popping these in. I can have one of these lozenges and then forget about my cough for a long time.

The packaging says oral anesthetic, but I must say I have not noticed this. I have had other lozenges which tend to numb my tongue or throat and those I would describe as having an anesthetic effect, but not with these. This does not bother me in the slightest as I do not take these for sore throats, my main reason for taking them is for suppressing my cough, and it works. Good enough for me!

Halls Mentho Lyptus Cough Suppressant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263061124900830/k2311a063/6.3.10