Donald Duck Orange Juice
  • I think they could've come up with a better name for orange juice other then Donald Duck

Donald Duck Orange Juice
Joe says :

My family loves the taste of your Orange Juice, howevere, your competitors Minute Maid and Tropicana make a Low Acid brand. Do you sell that style of OJ?

martha says :

i live in redwood city ca and i want to purchase the donald duck orange juice…can you please give me the name and address of the stores that sell it and maybe a phoner number…thanks…martha

Don Opper says :

My supermarket use to sell Donald Duck OJ for 2.50 A 64 oz carton. and last week they uped to 2.99 a carton. That is too high a price for me. The store manager said he don`t why, and he would check into for me. Ha Ha I would like to know who sells Donald Duck OJ in the Baltimore, MD area, besides the MARS Supermarkets. Please help.

Tiff says :

Donald duck oj is on sale for 10 for $ 10 at food king supermarket on 3400 Annapolis rd Baltimore,md Today is June 6th, 2012

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271812112481131/k2311a1218/12.18.06