Dial Clean & Refresh Antibacterial Body Wash Mountain Fresh
  • I love body washes, because soaps can sometimes be too harsh for my skin
  • I know that's a tall order, but Dial seemed to be up for the task with their Dial Clean & Refresh Antibacterial Body Wash Mountain Fresh
  • I like girly smells as much as the next woman, but when you're buying for a houseful of men, essentially, you have to tone it down a bit
  • I thought I got a pretty good wash out of this product too

• by Anasuya

What a great body wash! I just wanted to start right out by saying that. I love body washes, because soaps can sometimes be too harsh for my skin. Don’t get me wrong, I still use a conventional bar of soap when I need to, but it can dry out my already dry skin if I’m using it anywhere but my face. Dial, Ivory and Dove are the soaps I really prefer, and then all these companies started to come out with a whole line of their own body washes which meant, of course, that I had to try out each and every one of them before I’d be satisfied. I have a slight addiction to bath and body products, and go through them like it’s going out of style and I have to get it all in before they can’t be found on supermarket shelves anywhere.

My skin is very dry too. My legs, during the winter months, will get to be so painfully dry that I’m up at night just scratching

and scratching and keep my husband awake with all my fussing, and it’s really just a giant nightmare when you get right down to it. But the skin on my face is incredibly oily. I needed a good body wash that could replace my conventional soap and clean my entire body, face included, while not aggrevating either the dryness of my legs or the oily conditions of my face. I know that’s a tall order, but Dial seemed to be up for the task with their Dial Clean & Refresh Antibacterial Body Wash Mountain Fresh. Plus, it was antibacterial, so I knew I would truly be getting a good clean wash out of it.

Their mountain fresh scent is nothing new. If you’ve ever used a Dial bar of soap, you’re probably already pretty familiar with the smell. It’s nothing real exciting, or especially relaxing or invigorating, but it’s still a very pleasant and trusted scent. And the good thing is that it’s appropriate for men or women, so my teenage sons and ...

• my husband could all use this product as well with no complaints about the smell of roses and poppies all over their bodies when they got out of the shower. I like girly smells as much as the next woman, but when you’re buying for a houseful of men, essentially, you have to tone it down a bit. This was a good compromise of a product, because I still got a nice smell, but it wasn’t offensive to masculine appreciation.

I thought I got a pretty good wash out of this product too. It lathers into such a great foam, and not that airy kind of foam that seems to disappear the minute you really start to scrub, but the kind of foam that just keeps building and building the more you wash with it. That means, of course, that a very little bit goes a long way, which makes the purchasing of this bottle for $5 all the more worth it. I’ve tried some name brand body washes for the same price,

and got half the size in bottles, but this was a good 18 ounces of pure body wash and lasted my household of four about a month. That’s longer than three bars of soap would last. And, this is antibacterial, so I know my dirty teenagers are getting truly cleaned, especially over all their cuts and scrapes, which they get just because their boys.

I didn’t expect, however, to see results in the improvement of my blemishes! I get occassional breakouts on my upper back and chest, and after a week or so using this product, I realized that the blemishes were almost entirely gone! I hadn’t expected that in the least, but because its an anti-bacterial wash, I suppose, that mean it was getting into those pores and really cleaning them of grime and acne-causing particles. It wasn’t quite strong enough in that regard to treat my sons acne, which is pretty severe, but he’s still seen an improvement itself. This product is better than their bars, smells as familiar though, and works wonders.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061124700830/k2311a063/6.3.10