Lowes Foods seltzer,tonic water or club soda  » Food  »
  • I think that it does a great job for getting rid of those little accidents that seem to keep happening all over the place
  • I know that this isn't the traditional use of Lowes Foods seltzer,tonic water or club soda but it works really well

• by vpriddy
      I’m not really much for one to drink tonic water or club soda. However, it does really well for getting out stains from the carpets and some of the clothes that we wear.

I

buy Lowes Foods seltzer,tonic water or club soda to keep on hand for quick stain removal.

I think that it does a great job for getting rid of those little accidents that seem to ...

• keep happening all over the place.

It is nice that it is affordable and doesn’t go flat very fast.

I also mix it with baking soda to get a fizzing action to remove

tough mold around the water faucet fixtures.

It does a fantastic cleaning job.

I know that this isn’t the traditional use of Lowes Foods seltzer,tonic water or club soda but it works really well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271812112461131/k2311a1218/12.18.06