Borden’s Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
  • I like that it blends in well with the other ingredients for candies
  • I highly recommend Eagle brand condensed milk to anyone that enjoys baking

Lee Ann Fisher says :

I have heard of boiling a can of Eagle Brand Condensed MIlk for 3-4 hours to make a pudding sauce. Is this recommended?

Galega says :

Yes, you can do it. The manufacturer also recommends it (along with suggestions for many other recipe). You can add lime or orange juice for instant thickening.

Gary Travis says :

I use Eagle Condensed Milk for several things, though I don`t use it too often. It`s one of my ingredients in my homemade Irish Creme It`s great . Today I made a pumpkin pie and noticed the condensed milk seemed darker than usual. I read the lid after using it and it said best used before 6 11 10 . Has this can gone bad? I`d like to know before giving my kids some pie.

Galega says :

It is already past best before date that is printed on the pack. That is the expiry date. Using it after this date can be hazardous to the health of your kids. I would suggest to just discard it now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271812112441131/k2311a1218/12.18.06