Del Fabric Softener  » General  »
  • From there I found out that Del is cheaper buy one peso from that of which I usually buy and so I told her to just keep it
  • When I used Del, I noticed that its scent lasts longer even if you use just a little amount on your last rinse
  • So if this is out in your markets, i recommend you Del Fabric Softener

• by rickyet

I have been using different brands of fabric softener before I switched completely to Del Fabric Softener. I was washing our clothes one day when the fabric softener I’m using ran out.

I asked my daughter to buy me three additional sachets of fabric softener from a store near our house.

When she got back, she handed me this Del and told me that this is the only brand left so that was what she

just bought.

Then she gave me three pesos as change from the fifteen pesos I gave her.

From there I found out that Del is cheaper buy one peso from that of which I usually buy and so I told her to just keep it.

When I used Del, I noticed that its scent lasts longer even if you use just a little amount on your last rinse.

The instructions at the back of the ...

• packaging says that you have to soak clothes for at least five minutes before rinsing, but since I’m in a hurry, I just put the clothes in the water with Del and rinsed it right away.

I could smell the pleasant scent as I was hanging our clothes.

But I was wondering if it would still smell like that when the clothes dry up.

And it really did! Another thing I noticed with this fabric

softener is it helps put out soap fast when I’m rinsing.

I was really amazed and so I use this specially when I rinse heavy towels and blankets.

From then on, I never used any other fabric softener besides Del, not unless if its not available in the store of course.

Not only I save more, but helps shorten my work too! So if this is out in your markets, i recommend you Del Fabric Softener!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 13061124370730/k2311a063/6.3.10